Sunday, August 16, 2009

Banana Cupcakes



Who doesn't love Cupcakes? A fluffy centre topped off with rich, creamy icing...mmm. My favorite part is probably that you can make cupcakes look so cute! Since we had some over ripe bananas hanging round the house the other day, I decided to make these little guys. The recipe comes from The Classic Banana Bundt Cake Recipe from Dorie Greenspan's book ('Baking: From My Home To Yours') but I used it to make 12 lovely moist cupcakes instead. If you're keen on making these yummy little friends, check out the recipe here.


3 comments:

Natie said...

I've tasted your banana cake and its to die for

Margaret said...

The best banana cake ever! Can I have some more plase :-)

-kad said...

heya blondie,

Stoked to see another way to feel like I'm close to you, even if we are , sadly, worlds away.

Funny that when I stumbled upon your blog on the 'book, I had corn muffins in the oven! hehe. I am glad to see your banana bread on here...YUM! Defo going to try this recipe here as cupcakes are my favorite! :) Love you!

beso,
kristen

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio